Pink 47 Delmonico No.1
- Glass: Martini (or Delmonico – similar to a sour glass if available
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 5/10
- Yield: 2 cocktails
- Alcohol Units: 2.5
Origin: The house cocktail from
New York’s famous Delmonico Restaurant.
3cl. Dry vermouth
3cl. Sweet vermouth
Angostura bitters 4 dashes
So chill the glass first and use plenty of ice in the tin to chill the drink quickly and reduce dilution.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice
3. Add the bitters, gin, brandy, two vermouths
4. Shake vigorously
5. Then empty the glass
6. Shake out any remaining water
7. Strain the cocktail into the glass
8. Garnish with orange peel twist or olive
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.