Pink 47 Gimlet – Schumann’s
PINK 47 GIMLET - SCHUMANN'S
- Glass: Martini
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 2.8
- Origin: Charles Schumann
of Munich, Germany
2cl. Lime cordial juice
1.5cl. Fresh lime juice
Can be served on crushed ice if preferred.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice
3. Add the gin and lime cordial and lime juice
4. Empty the glass
5. Shake out any remaining water
6. Strain the cocktail into the glass
7. Garnish with a twist of lime peel
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.