Pink 47 Gimlet
PINK 47 GIMLET
- Glass: Martini
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 3/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 2.8
- Origin: British Navy classic –
a gimlet was the corkscrew like tool used to tap into lime juice kegs.
2cl. Lime cordial juice
Use plenty of ice to chill the drink quickly and reduce dilution.
Can be served on crushed ice if preferred.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice
3. Add the gin and lime cordial and stir
4. Empty the glass
5. Shake out any remaining water
6. Strain the cocktail into the glass
7. Garnish with a twist of lime peel
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.