Pink 47 Lady Diana
PINK 47 LADY DIANA
- Glass: Martini
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 5/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 2.2
- Origin: Ultimate Bar Book
by Mittie Hellmich 2006
2cl. Fresh lime juice
Simple syrup or lime cordial – a dash
So chill the glass first and use plenty of ice in the tin to chill the drink quickly and reduce dilution.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice cubes
3. Add the gin, campari, fresh lime juice & lime cordial
4. Empty the glass, shaking out any remaining water
5. Strain the cocktail into the glass
6. Run the lemon peel around the edge of the glass
7. Twist it over the drink and drop it in
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.