Pink 47 Manzangria
PINK 47 MANZANGRIA
- Glass: Wine goblet or tumbler
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 3.8
- Origin: A classic that appears
in the Ultimate Bar Book by Mittie Hellmich 2006
8cl. Red wine
3cl. Freshley squeezed orange juice
Tonic water to top up
Lemon & orange slice and cinnamon stick tied together and grated nutmeg to dust
Use plenty of ice to chill the drink quickly and reduce dilution.
1. Add the ice cubes to glass
2. Pour on Pink 47, red wine, orange juice and stir
3. Add the lemon, orange, cinnamon and stir in tonic water
4. Grate nutmeg over the top and serve
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.