Pink 47 Martini – Classic
PINK 47 MARTINI CLASSIC
- Glass: Martini
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 3/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 3.9
- Origin: 1850’s This recipe is from the
Gin & Vodka Association
6cl. Extra dry vermouth
Angostura bitters - dash
*Stirring is preferable to shaking, which shatters the ice and dilutes the drink.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice cubes
3. Add the gin, vermouth, bitters if used and stir*
4. Empty the glass
5. Shake out any remaining water
6. Strain the cocktail into the glass
7. Garnish with olives or lemon twist as preferred
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.