Pink 47 Martini – Gibson
- Glass: Martini
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 3.1
- Origin: 1940’s at the Players Club
in Manhattan for American artist Charles Dana Gibson
1.5cl. Extra Dry Vermouth
1,5cl. Brine from the cocktail olives
*Stirring is preferable to shaking, which shatters the ice and dilutes the drink.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice cubes
3. Add the gin, vermouth, brine and stir*
4. Then empty the glass
5. Shake out any remaining water
6. Strain the cocktail into the glass
7. Garnish with the white pearl cocktail onions
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.