Pink 47 Negroni
PINK 47 NEGRONI
- Glass: hurricane or highball
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 5/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 2.6
- Origin: 1920 Count Camillo Negroni
at Bar Casoni, Florence
3cl. Red Vermouth
9cl. Soda Water (optional)
Try this as a short cocktail shaken and served straight into a martini glass without the soda and an orange twist.
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice
2. Pour in the first three ingredients
3. Shake vigorously
4. Strain quickly into an ice filled highball glass
5. Top with soda and stir
6. Garnish with a slice of orange and cherry
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.