Pink 47 Pink London
PINK 47 PINK LONDON
- Glass: Martini
- Prep time: 2 mins
- Total time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 2/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 3.3
- Origin: Lubos Stevcik bar manager at
The Feathers Hotel, Woodstock UK
3cl. Sweet red vermouth
2cl. Lime juice
Crème de Cassis 4 dashes
*Stirring is preferable to shaking, which shatters the ice and dilutes the drink.
2. Fill the tin half of a cocktail shaker with ice
3. Add the gin and vermouth and stir*
4. Empty the glass
5. Shake out any remaining water
6. Strain the cocktail into the glass
7. Garnish with a lime peel twist
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.