Pink 47 Chelsea Slider
PINK 47 CHELSEA SLIDERThis variation on a classic Sidecar is made with gin instead of Cognac.
- Glass: Cocktail
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Alcohol Units: 4.0
- Origin: A signature
drink from the Chelsea Hotel in New York
Ingredients6cl. Pink 47 gin
1.5cl Fresh lemon juice
GarnishLemon peel twist
TipsThis cocktail needs to be cold! So chill the glass first and use plenty of ice in the tin to chill the drink quickly and reduce dilution.
Preparation1. Chill a martini glass with ice and water
2. When ready empty the glass
3. Shaking out any remaining water and
4. Rub with the rim with lemon peel
5. Fill the metal half of a cocktail shaker with ice
6. Add the gin, Cointreau, lemon juice
7. Shake vigorously
8. Strain quickly into the chilled cocktail glass
9. Garnish with a lemon peel twist
Pink 47 is a highly distinctive London Dry Gin offered in a unique diamond shaped bottle.
It is made using a delicious recipe carefully crafted in small batches with a mix of ten different botanicals
The result is a gin of full and complex flavour. Four times distilled and at 47% alcohol by volume, it is perfect for cocktails: strong and smooth with a crisp and compelling finish.